Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mopar Flashes Creative Muscle
- 20 customized Chrysler Group LLC show vehicles on exhibit in 15,300 square-foot SEMA Show display
- Exhibit highlights hundreds of Mopar performance parts, and Jeep® Performance Parts from the Mopar Off-Road Division
- Ram Sun Chaser show vehicle features makeshift shower kit and "Flip-Up" seatback tailgate bench
- Jeep Cherokee Trail Carver carries a unique concept roof-rack basket design to store off-road gear
- Put a towel rack in your ride and store a wetsuit in a water-proof cargo organizer with the Fiat 500L Thalassa
- "Mobile garage" theme of Ram ProMaster makes it the perfect support vehicle for weekend racers
- Fiat 500L Adventurer takes new five-seater off the beaten path
- And even more Mopar magic applied to the Chrysler 300
Chrysler Group LLC headed west with a Mopar-customized contingent of creations along for the ride.
At the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in
, 20 vehicles customized with existing Mopar parts and accessories, as well as concept products designed to elicit feedback, took the spotlight in the 15,300 square-foot Mopar display at the
Convention Center. Mopar-modified vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT, and FIAT brands were prominent at the premier aftermarket event.
"The SEMA season is our favorite time of the year," said
, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC's service, parts and customer-care brand. "Whether you want more power at the race track, more capability in the mud, or versatility cruising beaches, Mopar is the only authentic and quality-tested answer."
The following are select Mopar-modified 2013 Chrysler Group SEMA display vehicles on exhibit at this year's SEMA show: