Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IMH) announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, November 7th, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. P.T. (12:00 p.m. E.T.). We will discuss our third quarter 2013 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
After the Company’s prepared remarks, management will host a live Q&A session to discuss the Company’s financial results and business outlook, with questions submitted via email. Please email your questions to Justin.Moisio@ImpacMail.com.
To participate in the call, please dial in, up to fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled start time. You may access the call via:The dial-in number is (866) 573-1930, conference ID number: 21686133 Internet Webcast Access: http://ir.impaccompanies.com or go to http://www.impaccompanies.com and link to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations The conference call will be archived approximately 2 hours following the call on the Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. web site at http://ir.impaccompanies.com/. About the Company Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH or Impac) provides mortgage and real estate solutions that address the challenges of today’s economic environment. Impac’s operations include mortgage lending and servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio which includes the residual interest in securitizations. For additional information, questions or comments, please call Justin Moisio in Investor Relations at (949) 475-3988 or email Justin.Moisio@ImpacMail.com. Web site: http://ir.impaccompanies.com or www.impaccompanies.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV