- The largest agency skill gaps are in mobile, analytics, and marketing automation. 74% of those agencies surveyed believe mobile is a very important/important skill to have, but only 31% believe their talent is stronger/much stronger than competition—a gap of 43 percentage points. Additionally, agencies perceive a gap of 30 percentage points each for analytics and marketing automation.
- It is difficult for companies to vet and hire qualified individuals in social media and digital. Over 80% of companies surveyed face significant challenges in consistently locating, hiring and retaining top talent.
- Online certificate and eLearning programs fill the gap. Close to 80% of companies identified eLearning & online certificate programs as a viable solution to filling the gap of skills and new job seeker credentials.
- There are more open positions than available talent. 40% of companies surveyed have more projects and positions open than they can fill with qualified talent, and analytics is the most desirable skill. This is a tremendous opportunity for job seekers.
Advertising Agencies Face Serious Digital Marketing Skills Shortage
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts