- Net sales of $407.4 million increased by 33.1% or $101.2 million over the third quarter 2012. Net sales for the Windows and Doors segment grew by 41.8% while the Siding, Fencing and Stone segment increased 26.9%.
- Operating earnings increased by 27.0% or $7.7 million to $36.2 million compared to the third quarter 2012 after adjusting for $5.3 million of one-time charges.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $48.3 million compared to $41.6 million for the third quarter of 2012, an increase of 16.2%.
Ply Gem Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.