Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of Property/Casualty (P/C) insurance software products, today announced that AIG Japan is in the process of implementing Guidewire PolicyCenter as its new underwriting and policy administration solution and Guidewire BillingCenter to manage its billing operations. PolicyCenter and BillingCenter will be deployed together starting with a homeowner product at American Home Assurance Company, Japan Branch (American Home Japan), one of AIG’s subsidiary insurers in Japan.
PolicyCenter and BillingCenter help insurers get products to market faster, introduce new distribution channels and billing methods in a timely fashion, provide a single view of customers across the systems, and reduce the cost of IT maintenance. PolicyCenter and BillingCenter enable insurers to improve processes, with rich out-of-the-box product features and business rules, which insurers can benefit greatly from.
“We selected Guidewire PolicyCenter and BillingCenter for several reasons,” said Michael Gay, CIO of American Home Japan, and responsible for the policy administration system renewal project at AIG Japan. “The highly integrated Guidewire platform and its ease of upgradability were very attractive to us. In addition, Guidewire’s technology is already localized to meet Japan’s market needs and delivered in Japan which is significant.”
“Another key contributing factor in our selection of Guidewire was the quality of the Guidewire team,” continued Michael Gay.Benefits of PolicyCenter and BillingCenter include:
- Increased ability to bring new products to market;
- Access to single view of customers across systems to better serve its customers and identify and act upon cross-sell and up-sell opportunities;
- More precise control, consistency, and responsiveness over rating and pricing through all phases of the product lifecycle;
- Flexible payment options for customers; and
- Built-in best practices in business processes and services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts