Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) (NYSE:AHL) has priced $300 million of 4.650% senior notes due 2023 (the “Notes”). The Notes pay interest semi-annually on May 15 and November 15 and will mature on November 15, 2023.
Aspen intends to use the net proceeds to pay the redemption price on its $250 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of 6.00% senior notes due August 15, 2014 and to pay related fees, expenses and premiums. Any remaining net proceeds from the offering may be used for general corporate purposes. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on November 13, 2013, subject to certain customary conditions. Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities and HSBC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The Notes are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement that has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Any offer, or solicitation to buy, if at all, will be made solely by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the final prospectus supplement and, in each case, the accompanying prospectus may be obtained, when available, from the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, these documents are available from the underwriters by contacting any of the following:
- Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone (888) 603-5847 or email Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood NY, 11717, telephone (800) 831-9146 or email email@example.com
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, Attention: Prospectus Group, telephone (800) 503-4611 or e-mail at prospectus.CPDG@db.com
- HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., 452 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, Attention: Transaction Management Group, telephone (866) 811-8049 or email Debtprospectus@us.hsbc.com
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV