- Record Gold sales of 9,570 ounces (excluding Premier Royalty's attributable ounces).
- Revenue of $15.4 million.
- Average cash cost per ounce 1 of $430 resulting in cash operating margins 1 of $894 per ounce.
- Operating cash flow of $8.6 million.
- Acquired all of the outstanding common shares of Premier Royalty Inc. ("Premier Royalty").
- Completed a $10 million loan to Luna Gold Corp. ("Luna") in accordance with the previously announced commitment to issue a non-revolving loan facility to Luna.
- Amended the previously announced gold stream with Mutiny Gold Ltd. to a 2.6% gold stream on the Deflector mine.
- Net loss of $2.0 million primarily due to a non-cash impairment charge of $3.2 million related to the conversion of the Bracemac-McLeod gold stream into a 0.6% net smelter return royalty, and an approximately $1.5 million increase in expenses arising from the Premier Royalty business combination.
Sandstorm Gold Announces Record Gold Sales In Third Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts