HOUSTON, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in November of 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the PetroRock Energy Mexico Oil & Gas – Foreign Investment Opportunities Conference at the W Hotel located at Campos Eliseos 252 in Chapultepec, Polanco in Mexico City, Mexico on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM CT.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel located at 455 Madison Avenue in New York, New York on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM ET.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM CT. Please note that the Jefferies Conference is an invitation only event.The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging Growth Conference at the New York Marriott Marquis located at 1535 Broadway in New York, New York on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 8:40 AM ET. The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will be attending meetings at the Deutsche Bank Small and Mid Cap One-on-One Conference at the Biltmore Hotel located at 1200 Anastasia Avenue in Coral Gables, Florida on November 19 – 20 th, 2013. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV