- ETE’s Board of Directors approved an increase in its quarterly distribution to $0.6725 per unit ($2.69 annualized) on ETE Common Units for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, representing an increase of $0.07 per common unit on an annualized basis.
- ETP completed the sale of the assets of Missouri Gas Energy to Laclede Gas Company, a subsidiary of The Laclede Group, Inc., for $975 million.
- The Department of Energy conditionally granted authorization to ETE, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (“ETP”) and BG Group to export from the existing Trunkline liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) import terminal up to 15 million metric tons per annum of LNG to non-free trade agreement nations. ETE, ETP and BG Group subsequently announced their entry into a project development agreement to jointly develop the LNG export project at the existing Trunkline LNG import terminal in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- ETE exchanged 50.2 million ETP common units for newly issued Class H Units by ETP that track 50% of the underlying economics of the general partner interest and the incentive distribution rights of Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P.
- ETP and Regency Energy Partners LP (“Regency”), both subsidiaries of ETE, announced that Lone Star NGL LLC (“Lone Star”), a joint venture between ETP and Regency, has placed in service a second natural gas liquids fractionator at its facility in Mont Belvieu, Texas, bringing Lone Star’s total fractionation capacity at Mont Belvieu to 200,000 barrels per day.
Energy Transfer Equity Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.