- ETE’s Board of Directors approved an increase in its quarterly distribution to $0.6725 per unit ($2.69 annualized) on ETE Common Units for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, representing an increase of $0.07 per common unit on an annualized basis.
- ETP completed the sale of the assets of Missouri Gas Energy to Laclede Gas Company, a subsidiary of The Laclede Group, Inc., for $975 million.
- The Department of Energy conditionally granted authorization to ETE, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (“ETP”) and BG Group to export from the existing Trunkline liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) import terminal up to 15 million metric tons per annum of LNG to non-free trade agreement nations. ETE, ETP and BG Group subsequently announced their entry into a project development agreement to jointly develop the LNG export project at the existing Trunkline LNG import terminal in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- ETE exchanged 50.2 million ETP common units for newly issued Class H Units by ETP that track 50% of the underlying economics of the general partner interest and the incentive distribution rights of Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P.
- ETP and Regency Energy Partners LP (“Regency”), both subsidiaries of ETE, announced that Lone Star NGL LLC (“Lone Star”), a joint venture between ETP and Regency, has placed in service a second natural gas liquids fractionator at its facility in Mont Belvieu, Texas, bringing Lone Star’s total fractionation capacity at Mont Belvieu to 200,000 barrels per day.
Energy Transfer Equity Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts