Major Holders: Blackstone Group L.P. (15.51%); Macquarie Group Limited (10.67%).
6. UR-Energy Inc. ( URG): Engages in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration, and development of uranium mineral properties. Market cap at $146.5M, most recent closing price at $1.20.
Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 7.2M shares, which represents about 6.45% of the company's float of 111.60M shares.Major Holders: Global X Management Company LLC (4.32%); BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.52%). ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, institutional data sourced from Fidelity. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts