Joy Global Inc. (NYSE: JOY) announced today that management will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2013 Industrials Conference being held at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston on November 13-14, 2013. Jim Sullivan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a moderated discussion about the company on Wednesday, November 13th, at 2:45 p.m. EST.
A live audio webcast of the moderated discussion will be available on the Company’s website at http://investors.joyglobal.com/events.cfm. Listeners should go to the “Events and Presentations” heading in the Investor Relations section of the Joy Global website at least 15 minutes before the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
About Joy Global Inc.
Joy Global Inc. is a worldwide leader in mining equipment and services for surface and underground mining.JOY-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV