WOODBURY, N.Y., Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research Frontiers Inc. (Nasdaq:REFR) will be hosting a conference call to discuss results of operations for the third quarter of 2013 as well as recent developments including use of Research Frontiers' SPD-SmartGlass technology on the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and in new products for the aircraft, automotive, transit, recreational vehicle, and marine industries.
- Who: Joseph M. Harary, President & CEO, Seth Van Voorhees, CFO
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 7, 2013, 4:30 PM Eastern
- Dial-in Information: 1-412-858-4600
- Replay: Available for 90 days at www.SmartGlass-IR.com
- Questions: Email to Questions@SmartGlass.com by 5:00 p.m. Eastern by Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Research Frontiers has invested over $90 million to develop SPD-Smart light-control technology which allows users to instantly, precisely and uniformly control the shading of glass or plastic, either manually or automatically. Research Frontiers holds over 450 patents and patent applications worldwide and has built an infrastructure of over 40 licensed companies that collectively are capable of serving the growing global demand for smart glass products in automobiles, homes, buildings, museums, aircraft and boats. For more information, please visit www.SmartGlass.com .
CONTACT: Seth L. Van Voorhees Chief Financial Officer Research Frontiers Inc. +1-516-364-1902 Info@SmartGlass.comNote: From time to time Research Frontiers may issue forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties. This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ and are not guaranteed. Any forward-looking statements should be considered accordingly. "SPD-Smart" and "SPD-SmartGlass" are trademarks of Research Frontiers Inc. The Research Frontiers Incorporated logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6935
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts