FREEHOLD, N.J., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH), a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in manufactured home communities, announced that it will host its initial earnings call with the Third Quarter Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook on Thursday, November 21, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
UMH's third quarter results will be released on Thursday, November 7, 2013, and will be available on the company website at www.umh.com. Please select the "Investors" tab and then the "Financial Filings" tab to access the third quarter financial report.
To participate in the webcast select the "Investors" tab at the top of the company's website at www.umh.com. Then select the microphone icon found on the homepage to access the call. Interested parties can also participate via conference call by calling toll free 888-317-6016 (domestically) or 412-317-6016 (internationally).
The replay of the conference call will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 21, 2013. It will be available until February 28, 2014, and can be accessed by dialing toll free 877-344-7529 (domestically) and 412-317-0088 (internationally) and entering the passcode 10036764. A transcript of the call and the webcast replay will be available at the company's website, www.umh.com. Select the "Investors" tab and the links can be found on the homepage.UMH, which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates sixty-nine manufactured home communities containing approximately 12,900 developed home sites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana and Michigan. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities. SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV