JACKSON, Mich., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CMS Energy announced today that its president and chief executive officer, John Russell, will provide a business and financial outlook at the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
The 40-minute presentation is scheduled to start at 10:30 a.m. EST.
To access the presentation webcast, go to the CMS Energy website, www.cmsenergy.com and select "Investor Relations," then "Webcasts & Presentations." An audio replay will be available at the CMS Energy website about two hours after the presentation and be accessible for 30 days.
CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) is a Michigan-based company that has an electric and natural gas utility, Consumers Energy, as its primary business and also owns and operates independent power generation businesses.For more information on CMS Energy, please visit our website at www.cmsenergy.com SOURCE CMS Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV