DALLAS, Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (Nasdaq:MCEP) ("Mid-Con Energy" or the "Partnership") announced today its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Mid-Con Energy highlighted the following results:
- Increased production approximately 32% to 2,522 barrels of oil equivalent (Boe) per day on average in the third quarter of 2013, compared to 1,913 Boe per day on average in the third quarter of 2012. This represents a temporary decrease of approximately 71 Boe per day (or 3%) compared to the 2,593 Boe per day in the second quarter of 2013 due to the conversion of eight production wells to injection wells and ongoing completion operations for eight newly drilled wells.
- Increased Adjusted EBITDA approximately 26% to $14.9 million in the third quarter of 2013, up $3.1 million from $11.8 million in the third quarter of 2012. Adjusted EBITDA was $16.1 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- On October 23, 2013, the Board of Directors of Mid-Con Energy's general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.515 per unit, or $2.06 per unit on an annualized basis.
- On November 5, 2013, Mid-Con Energy and its lender group executed an amendment to the credit agreement increasing the Partnership's borrowing base from $130.0 million to $150.0 million, extending the maturity approximately two years to November 2018, and adding the Bank of Nova Scotia to its lender group.
The following table reflects selected operating and financial results for the third quarter of 2013, compared to the third quarter of 2012 and second quarter of 2013. Mid-Con Energy's unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements can be found in the supplemental tables of this press release.
|Three Months Ended|
|September 30,||June 30,|
|($ in thousands)|
|Natural gas (MMcf)||32||31||36|
|Total (MBoe) (1)||232||176||236|
|Average net daily production (Boe/d) (1)||2,522||1,913||2,593|
|Revenues, excluding net settlements on commodity derivatives||$ 22,982||$ 15,048||$ 21,110|
|Revenues, including net settlements on commodity derivatives||$ 21,689||$ 16,259||$ 21,819|
|Net income (loss)||$ 4,257||$ (1,137)||$ 10,538|
|Adjusted EBITDA (2)||$ 14,935||$ 11,830||$ 16,054|
|Distributable Cash Flow (2)||$ 12,043||$ 10,728||$ 12,776|
|(1) Production volumes in Boe equivalents calculated at a rate of six Mcf per Bbl.|
|(2) Non-GAAP financial measures. Please refer to the related disclosure and reconciliation of net income (loss) to Adjusted EBITDA and Distributable Cash Flow included in this press release.|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts