- Book value was $10.35 per diluted common share, representing a 1.5% (1) return on book value, after accounting for a dividend of $0.28 per share.
- Delivered Comprehensive Income of $54.0 million, or $0.15 per diluted weighted average common share. Comprehensive Income for the nine months ended September 30, 2013 of $155.9 million, a return on average equity of 5.4%, or $0.45 per diluted weighted average common share.
- Reported Core Earnings of $67.7 million, or $0.19 per diluted weighted average common share.
- Generated an aggregate yield of 4.0% in the RMBS portfolio. Yields driven primarily by non-Agency performance of 9.0%.
- The company made progress towards allocating capital to mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) through a two-year flow sale agreement with PHH Mortgage Corporation to acquire MSRs on newly originated residential mortgage loans and advanced negotiations with other MSR sellers that may result in additional investments in the near-term.
- Completed Agate Bay Mortgage Trust 2013-1, a $434 million securitization of residential mortgage loans.
- Repurchased 1.45 million shares of stock at an average price of $9.23 per share, which was accretive to book value.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.