- Total revenues were $227.6 million, including $87.4 million associated with Macaroni Grill, which was acquired on April 9, 2013;
- On a comparable 13-week basis, system-wide comparable restaurant sales increased 3.3% at Joe’s Crab Shack and increased 4.0% at Brick House Tavern + Tap. Comparable sales decreased 2.7% at Macaroni Grill;
- Net loss and net loss per share were $1.9 million and $0.08, respectively;
- Adjusted net loss and adjusted net loss per share (which are non-GAAP financial measures) were $1.0 million and $0.04, respectively; and
- Four new Joe’s Crab Shack restaurants opened during the third quarter of 2013.
Ignite Restaurant Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.