- Net sales were $94.8 million, up 7.5% from $88.2 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 7.5% from $88.3 million in the second quarter.
- Operating profit (U.S. GAAP) was $0.5 million compared with a loss of $5.8 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $1.6 million in the second quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $3.6 million, compared with a loss of $0.6 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $2.2 million in the second quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased for the fourth consecutive quarter to $5.5 million.
- Substantially completed the implementation of new ERP system.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.