- Completed treatment of all patients on the phase 3 AETHERA trial. Seattle Genetics and its collaborator, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company (Takeda), continue to evaluate options that could enable unblinding of the data before the end of 2014.
- Obtained approval for U.S. prescribing information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that removes the 16-cycle limitation on duration of ADCETRIS use.
- Received orphan drug designation from the FDA for angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma (AITL), an aggressive type of mature T-cell lymphoma (MTCL).
- Initiated a phase 2 frontline trial of ADCETRIS in combination with standard therapy (R-CHOP) for patients with newly diagnosed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Takeda received approval for ADCETRIS in Ukraine through its local affiliate.
- Reported on multiple presentations at the 9 th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL), including data highlighting the evaluation of ADCETRIS in the frontline and salvage settings.
Seattle Genetics Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.