SCHAUMBURG, IL, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Catamaran (NASDAQ: CTRX) (TSX: CCT), a leading provider of technology and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services, announces that Mike Shapiro, Senior Vice President, Finance, and Tony Perkins, Investor Relations, will present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Annual Health Care Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Catamaran's presentation will take place on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. ET.
About Catamaran Catamaran, the industry's fastest-growing pharmacy benefits manager, helps organizations and the communities they serve take control of prescription drug costs. Managing more than 250 million prescriptions each year on behalf of 25 million members, our flexible, holistic solutions improve patient care and empower individuals to take charge of their health. Processing one in every five prescription claims in the U.S., Catamaran's skill and scale deliver compelling financial results and sustainable improvement in the overall health of members. Catamaran is headquartered in Schaumburg, Ill. with multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit CatamaranRx.com, and for industry news and information follow Catamaran on Twitter, @CatamaranCorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV