ALLENTOWN, Pa., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software (NASDAQ: MAMS), a leading provider of automotive business management solutions announced its product MAM Autocat+, MAM Software's comprehensive online parts catalog for the automotive aftermarket, has won the 2013 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) product showcase award for the Business Tools category. The Product Showcase Awards were announced by AAPEX on Monday, November the 4 th at the AAPEX press rooms.
Product Showcase award winners were selected by pre-registered AAPEX buyers. Entries were displayed in 12 categories in the online 2013 AAPEX Product Extra and voting was open from Monday, Oct. 7 through Friday, Oct. 25. Pre-registered buyers cast nearly 4,830 votes for the best products in the year's showcase.
"We are delighted that our Autocat+ parts catalog has won this prestigious award from such a respected organization," said Mike Jamieson, CEO of MAM Software. "With the large number of pre-registered voters who chose us to win the award, it really is encouraging that people are acknowledging the quality of our products. We're committed to developing innovative software and data solutions that deliver tangible business benefits up and down the supply chain, and it's great to see that all of our hard work has paid off."Autocat+ is an electronic parts catalog used by jobbers and warehouse distributors to identify and specify products at point-of-sale. By contributing data to Autocat+, parts manufacturers can promote their products to a wide audience of MAM customers, including key members of each of the leading distributor associations; the Automotive Aftermarket Parts Alliance, Automotive Distribution Network, National Pronto and Federated. Data within Autocat+ is accessed live via the internet and is maintained directly by manufacturers to minimize data latency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV