RESTON, Va., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the U.S. launch of validated Media Essentials (vME), a measurement platform for media sellers designed to increase inventory sell-through and advertising revenue. This new tool, which provides a granular understanding of viewability, audience composition, and ad engagement for inventory within a publisher website or network of sites, helps media sellers demonstrate their value and put their best foot forward to media buyers. vME is also instrumental in helping media sellers forecast demographics for audience guarantees in a manner consistent with how traditional offline media is sold.
vME enables media sellers to:
- Understand which ad slots on their websites are performing the best in terms of viewability, audience composition, and engagement (i.e. non-transient mouse-over of the ad) as well as evalute GRPs and validated GRPs generated by the site(s).
- Evaluate inventory performance according to different reporting hierarchies, such as by individual ad slots, aggregations of ad slots, entire site sections, and other customizations.
- Re-evaluate their site design, sales strategy and overall approach to advertising packaging and pricing in order to optimize yield and increase revenue.
- Create custom packages and sponsorships for clients that differentiate their offerings from competitors.
"The increased focus on viewable impressions and audience-based buying, as a result of the Making Measurement Make Sense initiative, has fundamentally altered the digital media landscape and is changing the basis on which digital ad buyers and sellers transact," said Serge Matta, President of comScore. "While advertisers have been able to leverage viewability and audience data to improve their digital marketing ROI, media sellers have rightfully demanded better tools to demonstrate the value of their high-quality inventory. With the introduction of vME, media sellers will have the metrics they need to show buyers how their inventory delivers viewable, engaging ads and GRPs to the right audiences."To learn more about validated Media Essentials or request a live product demonstration, please visit: www.comscore.com/vME. To find more resources for media buyers and sellers, please visit: www.comscore.com/BestPractices. About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo. Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsThis release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, but not limited to, expectations regarding the impact and benefits to comScore from validated Media Essentials and validated Campaign Essentials, financial or otherwise. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to: the features and characteristics of the products, the rate of development of the digital marketing intelligence, Internet advertising and e-Commerce markets; the growth of the Internet as a medium for commerce, content, advertising and communications; and the acceptance of new products and methodologies by the industry, including existing and prospective clients. For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to comScore's most recent respective Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K and from time to time other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which are available on the SEC's Web site ( http://www.sec.gov). Stockholders of comScore are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. comScore does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV