Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): "That stock goes higher. They're a well-run company."
J.C. Penney (JCP): "I don't want to touch it after that equity offering."Emerald Oil (EOX): "This one is OK but I'm more intrigued by Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD)." Edwards Lifesciences (EW): "They have great science but St Jude Medical (STJ) is a better company." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "Just hold on and if it goes higher, sell it. We need to stick with best of breed." Alcan (AL): "Not bad. I like it." NetSuite (N): "No, you want Salesforce.com (CRM)." Rite Aid (RAD): "You can't lose with a drug store. This is not as bad as it used to be." Barracuda Networks (CUDA): "That's a tough segment, it's too competitive. Let's wait." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV