Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced it has signed a partnership deal to be the Official Pizza of the New York Yankees. As part of the deal, Papa John’s will be the exclusive branded pizza sold in Yankee Stadium, have in-stadium signage, and will have the ability to use the Yankees marks in marketing and advertising.
“We are excited to be the Official Pizza of the New York Yankees,” said Tim O’Hern, Papa John’s Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer. “The Yankees are one of the premiere teams in baseball and we’re thrilled with the opportunity to serve our better quality pizza to their loyal fans.”
In addition to having a presence at Yankees’ games, Papa John’s will be available to fans at other stadium events beginning on Dec. 28 at the New Era Pinstripe Bowl, New York’s only college football bowl game.
“We are greatly pleased to expand our partnership with Papa John’s, hoping that its pizza being featured at Yankee Stadium will further strengthen both brands globally,” said Michael J. Tusiani, New York Yankees Senior Vice President Corporate Sales and Sponsorships.Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, or on our blog at www.papajohnsblog.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV