SAN DIEGO, Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com ) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss its recent corporate highlights on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET. Apricus will provide a full update on its lead product Vitaros ® and its product candidate Femprox ®.
The call can be accessed in the U.S. by dialing 877-407-9210 and outside of the U.S. by dialing 201-689-8049 and asking the conference operator for the Apricus Conference Call. The conference call will also be webcast live at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=171856 . The teleconference replay will be available for one week by dialing in the U.S. 877-660-6853 and outside of the U.S. by dialing 201-612-7415. Replay Passcode 13572631 is required for playback. The webcast replay will be available for three months.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (APRI) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros ®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which is now approved in Europe and Canada and will be commercialized by Apricus' marketing partners, which include Abbott Laboratories Limited, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, Hexal AG (Sandoz) and Bracco SpA. Femprox ®, the Company's product candidate for the treatment of female sexual interest/arousal disorder, has successfully completed a nearly 400-subject proof-of-concept study. For further information on Apricus, visit http://www.apricusbio.com .
CONTACT: Apricus Investor Relations: David Pitts or Lourdes Catala Argot Partners 212-600-1902 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV