- A close-up look at the making of National Geographic Channel's movie, "Killing Kennedy," which airs at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday, Nov. 10. The movie, based on Bill O'Reilly's best-selling book, stars Rob Lowe as Kennedy. The special edition includes: a Q&A with O'Reilly; a tour of the movie set; and essays by Rob Lowe, who plays JFK, Ginnifer Goodwin, who plays Jacqueline Kennedy, and other stars of the movie.
- A look back at what was going on in the world just moments before the assassination.
- Kennedy's legacy in West Virginia, where he won a crucial primary to win the Democratic presidential nomination in 1960.
- Lingering questions about the investigation into his assassination and a portrait of his killer, Lee Harvey Oswald.
- How the city of Dallas, scarred by the assassination, has moved on.
- A view of what JFK's death meant to kids of the 1960s.
- An essay by a reporter who covered the assassination.
- A look at books, movies and television shows on Kennedy.
USA TODAY And National Geographic Channel Partner On Special Tabloid Edition: JFK 50 Years Later: Tragedy, Memories, Hope Live On
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.