UniFirst Corporation (NYSE: UNF) today announced that Ronald D. Croatti, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Steven S. Sintros, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will speak at 1:30 PM Eastern Time on November 13, 2013 at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference. The conference is being held at the Westin Grand Central at 212 East 42 nd Street in New York City. They will discuss UniFirst's business highlights as well as information concerning recent business trends.
The audio presentation will be webcast live over the internet at:
About UniFirst CorporationUniFirst Corporation is one of the largest providers of workplace uniforms, protective clothing, and facility services products in North America. The Company employs approximately 11,500 Team Partners who serve more than 250,000 customer locations in 45 U.S. states, Canada, and Europe from over 200 customer service, distribution, and manufacturing facilities. UniFirst is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol UNF and is a component of the Standard & Poor's 600 Small Cap Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV