NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein today announced that Peter S. Kraus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Sharon E. Fay, Head of Equities, will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Banking & Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, November 12, in a session that begins at 10:30 a.m. (ET) in New York.
A live audio webcast will be available in the Investor & Media Relations section of AllianceBernstein's website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations. An audio replay of the webcast will also be available on the site.
AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.At September 30, 2013, AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. owned approximately 34.8% of the issued and outstanding AllianceBernstein Units and AXA, one of the largest global financial services organizations, owned an approximate 64.6% economic interest in AllianceBernstein. Additional information about AllianceBernstein may be found on our website, www.alliancebernstein.com. SOURCE AllianceBernstein
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV