CARY, N.C., Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SciQuest, Inc. (Nasdaq:SQI), a leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions for spend management, today announced the newest version of the company's spend management suite. The release includes significant upgrades to reporting capabilities, particularly for procurement and accounts payable (AP) analysis. As a result, users will gain greater insight into critical spend management processes while improving their ability to benefit from early payment discounts and avoid late payment penalties.
"This latest release to our spend management suite continues our focus on the user experience while providing significant enhancements based on customer feedback," said Mark Digman, Vice President, Product Marketing and Strategy at SciQuest. "We know that usability, reporting and analysis are key drivers for investing in and getting value from spend management technologies. With this release we are giving SciQuest users more detail than ever before, by providing an unparalleled ability to drill down into and analyze AP and procurement processes and data."
Enhanced reporting capabilities will help make it easier for users to analyze and execute on early payment discounts and avoid late payments, along with many other critical AP insights. The newest release includes several additional upgrades, including:
- A new Spend Dashboard for eProcurement reporting, providing clarity and visibility into procurement, including overall trends, supplier spend and catalog vs. non-catalog spend;
- Enhanced user interface control capabilities, allowing for flexibility in controlling the UI experience, including added positions for important organizational messages;
- The only system to offer non-PO invoice integration with Banner by Ellucian, keeping SciQuest at the leading edge of Banner integration;
- A new hosted, single-tenant version of SciQuest's Enterprise Reagent Manager (ERM) solution, allowing customers to meet regulatory compliance in chemical procurement, inventory and management without costly IT infrastructure requirements.
CONTACT: SciQuest Media contact: SciQuest, Inc. Michelle Perkins, 919-659-2228 email@example.com fama PR for SciQuest Dan Gaffney, 617-986-5036 firstname.lastname@example.org SciQuest Investor contact: SciQuest, Inc. Jamie Andelman, 919-659-2322 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV