GRAND JUNCTION, Colo., Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bullfrog Gold Corp. (OTCBB:BFGC) ("Bullfrog" or the "Company") is pleased to report corporate and project progress from its inception in 2011.
|Completed a reverse merger:||July 17, 2011|
|Engaged personnel:||Completed September 2011 (Corporate and Project)|
|First trading date:||October 11, 2011|
|Private equity financings:||$3.6 million in September 2011|
|$2.3 million from November – February 2013|
|Debt facility:||$4.2 million in December 2012 from a subsidiary of Rand Merchant Bank.|
Newsboy Project, 45 miles NW of Phoenix, AZ
- Drilled 22,995 feet in 74 RC holes during three drilling programs. Table I summarizes eight specific holes drilled in a new area of the Main deposit. Table II summarizes four specific holes drilled in the Queen of Sheba area, which is 2.5 miles west of the Main deposit. Complete results of the Company's three drill programs were reported in press releases of May 1, 2012, August 28, 2012 and April 2, 2013.
|Drill Results – Main Deposit Area|
|Hole ID||Program||Mineral Intervals||Thickness||Gold||Silver|
|Year - No.||Phase||From||To||Feet||opt||opt|
|12 - 11||1||375||425||50||0.084||0.176|
|12 - 37||2||380||425||45||0.066||0.27|
|12 - 42||2||385||420||35||0.027||0.12|
|13 - 57||3||295||305||10||0.028||0.05|
|13 - 58||3||385||415||30||0.064||0.49|
|13 - 62||3||290||340||50||0.044||1.28|
|13 - 63||3||330||355||25||0.034||2.14|
|13 - 65||3||210||230||20||0.054||0.56|
|Average per Hole||381||39||0.054||0.55|
Interval Cut-off Criteria: 0.015 gold opt and a Grade x Thickness product of 0.25 feet x opt
|Drill Results – Queen of Sheba Area|
|Hole ID||Mineral Intervals, Feet||Gold||Silver|
|Year -- No.||From||To||Thickness||opt||opt|
|13 -- 48||0||25||25||2.801||0.17|
|13 -- 49||10||25||15||0.029||0.18|
|13 -- 50||40||45||5||0.017||0.14|
|13 -- 51||60||65||5||0.016||0.08|
- Acquired substantial additional project information from previous operators.
- Acquired 160 lode mining claims that increased the Newsboy Project land area to 7,160 acres.
- Completed in October 2013 the conversion of old drill paper data into electronic format and vetted all data with respect to QA/QC protocols.
- Continue to examine several exploration target areas and planning of a proposed Phase 4 drilling program. The map below shows eight significant exploration targets and the Main deposit.
- Collected and analyzed all relevant data. Interviewed three exploration managers that explored, discovered and developed the south half of the Bullfrog Mining District and produced 3 million ounces of gold from the mid-1980's through late 1990's.
- Developed and submitted an exploration program to the US Bureau of Land Management ("BLM").
- Evaluated land status.
- Examined the project in late 2011 and mid-2013.
- Entered an Option to Purchase and Royalty agreement in June 2012 on 64 lode mining claims.
- Located an additional 168 lode mining claims to cover all lands believed to have shallow and deep exploration potential mainly for silver but with potential by-product, lead, zinc, copper and barite mineralization.
- Thoroughly analyzed a 1977 geology report that defines several shallow exploration targets and projects a mineral inventory of more than 50 million tons. Developed an exploration program that is drill ready.
- Received approval from the BLM to drill 60 holes under a "Notice of Intent to Drill".
- Advanced status with significant tonnages and grades of resources and/or reserves that are compliant with Canadian and US mining standards.
- Financial performance projections deemed adequate to raise equity funding under current market conditions.
- Politically stable venues acceptable for performing exploration, development and production operations, primarily in North America.
- Gold and silver resources that may contain base metal by-products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV