DETROIT, Nov. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced that independent industry analyst firm, Research in Action has recognized Compuware as the #1 vendor globally for Deep Application Transaction Management.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21980According to Research in Action's market analysis report titled: " The Need for Speed: Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix - Deep Application Transaction Management," which evaluated ten vendors on their strategy and execution capabilities, Compuware ranked above all its competitors in both categories. Offering the overall most balanced solution in the market, Compuware was also found to have the highest customer satisfaction and mindshare of all ten competitors . Download the report here . "As users grow increasingly mobile and with applications distributed across the enterprise and cloud, it's becoming more of a challenge to maintain IT service quality," said Dr. Thomas Mendel Ph.D., Managing Director of Research in Action. "Most enterprises now face the challenge of managing not only their legacy systems, but also a mixed bag of web applications and cloud services, significantly increasing complexity. As a result, IT service managers require the ability to auto-discover performance issues and gain a detailed level of visibility into the real end-user experience. This enables them to monitor performance not only within their own infrastructure, but along the entire application transaction path, from origin to end-user.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV