- Machine Simulation – Support has been added for a wider range of machine types including 5-axis machining centers. Utilization of native SolidWorks assemblies means users are able to model their machines right inside SolidWorks software without having to import STLs or dumb solids.
- HSMWorks API – The new API provides users with the ability to automate many programming tasks such as toolpath generation and post processing.
- Adaptive Clearing 2.0 – Adaptive Clearing has set the bar for efficient, high volume material removal using a strategy of constant tool engagement to reduce cycle times, tool and machine wear, and produce quality finished parts. Enhanced multi-core support and improved linking make Adaptive Clearing 2.0 the most advanced adaptive roughing technology to date.
- Enhanced Turning support – New options have been added giving users greater control over toolpath creation including finer controls over leads and transitions, overlaps, roughing, and finishing passes. Additionally, turning toolpaths have been optimized to reduce machining time by improving linking and ordering, as well as control over home and retract positions.
Autodesk Continues To Deliver Integrated CAM To SolidWorks Users With HSMWorks 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts