HAIKOU CITY, China, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. ("China Pharma") (NYSE MKT: CPHI), an NYSE MKT listed corporation with its fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced that it plans to hold its third quarter of fiscal year 2013 earnings conference call on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-866-519-4004 or 65-672-393-81 for international callers, Conference ID # 91256244. A webcast will also be available through CPHI's website at http://www.chinapharmaholdings.com. A replay of the call will be accessible through November 23, 2013 by dialing 1-855-452-5696 or 61-281-990-299 for international callers, Conference ID # 91256244.
About China Pharma Holdings, Inc.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets a diversified portfolio of products focused on conditions with a high incidence and high mortality rates in China, including cardiovascular, CNS, infectious, and digestive diseases. The Company's cost-effective, high-margin business model is driven by market demand and supported by eight scalable GMP-certified product lines covering the major dosage forms. In addition, the Company has a broad and expanding nationwide distribution network across all major cities and provinces in China. The Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Hainan Helpson Medical & Biotechnology Co., Ltd., is located in Haikou City, Hainan Province. For more information about China Pharma Holdings, Inc., please visit http://www.chinapharmaholdings.com. The Company routinely posts important information on its website.Contact: Diana Huang China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Phone: +86-898-6681-1730 ( China) Email: email@example.com SOURCE China Pharma Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV