In support of the recent launch of Annie’s Rising Crust Macaroni & Cheese Pizza, Annie's Inc. (NYSE: BNNY) put kids’ self-control to the test by giving them a choice: eat a bowl of Annie’s Macaroni and Cheese or a slice of Annie’s Cheese Pizza right away, or wait 10 minutes for a slice of Annie’s new Rising Crust Macaroni & Cheese Pizza. Annie’s just released the video footage from the hidden camera experiment and the results are adorable.
While some were quick to dive in, the majority of kids waited to experience the cheesy and delicious combination. One six-year-old acknowledged waiting was “pretty hard. It seemed like forever.” He was also surprised because he had, “…never sawn (sic) that kind of pizza before.”
“We know macaroni and cheese and pizza are family-favorite foods and who better to combine the two than Annie’s?” said Sarah Bird, Chief Mom Officer for Annie’s. “We love the endearing and genuine reactions from the kids in our video. Their smiles reinforce the goodness and fun that we hoped to achieve with our new Macaroni & Cheese Pizza.”
Annie’s Rising Crust Macaroni & Cheese Pizza is the latest addition to Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza line and is made with Annie’s signature goodness and commitment to real ingredients. The delicious combination of flavors not only tastes great but is also made with organic flour, whole grains and 100 percent real rBST-free+ cheese, allowing parents to feel good about serving it on family pizza night.Pricing/Availability: Annie’s Rising Crust Macaroni & Cheese Pizza is now available exclusively at Super Targets with plans to roll out to retailers nationwide later this year with an SRP of $7.99. The seven previously launched Annie’s Rising Crust Frozen Pizza varieties including flavors like Uncured Pepperoni and Four Cheese are currently available at retailers nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV