- Total sales for the third quarter of $507 million were higher by 10 percent compared to the year ago quarter.
- Income from continuing operations was $38 million ($0.26 per diluted share).
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from continuing operations was $19 million ($0.13 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the third quarter was $65 million compared to $75 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $670 million as of September 30, 2013.
LP Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.