- Inner gear kits, which provide a convenient option for a complete differential case rebuild for all makes. Dana has created an SVL inner gear kit that includes side and differential gears, thrust washers, hardware, and a phosphate-coated cross shaft to protect against spinout failures. The components of the all-inclusive kit have been tested and meet aftermarket performance standards for coatings, materials, core hardness, case depth, and microstructure.
- Rear axle shafts, which are manufactured with SAE-1541 steel and are precision heat-treated to ensure desired durability and hardness. The axles are available for all makes of vehicles, with 80 SKUs available. By manufacturing with performance in mind, the SVL rear axle shafts have met Dana's aftermarket expectations for torsional fatigue, rotating/bending torque, and static ultimate strength.
- Ring and pinion gearing designed with precision engineering and routinely enhanced to ensure the best available coverage for customers. Recently, Dana expanded its SVL ring gear ratios to include 7.5" and 8.5" diameters for all General Motors makes; 8.9", 9", and 9.75" for all Ford makes; and 9.25" for all Chrysler makes. Expanded ratios also are available for the Dana 30, 44, 60, 70, and 80 axles.
Dana Introduces New SVLA® Inner Gear Kits, Rear Axle Shafts, Ring And Pinion Gearing At 2013 SEMA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.