MAUMEE, Ohio, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN), a world leader in driveline technology, today is unveiling several new SVL ® branded products at the four-day 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Nov 5-8 in Las Vegas.
"Dana created its SVL brand to offer valuable driveline solutions that are designed and tested to deliver quality and performance at an affordable price," said Bill Gryzenia, vice president and general manager of Dana's Aftermarket Group. "Customer- and engineer-trusted, these new SVL products add to our ability to serve customers and are an important step as we continue to invest in and develop an even stronger, more comprehensive line of aftermarket products."
The newest additions to the SVL line include:
- Inner gear kits, which provide a convenient option for a complete differential case rebuild for all makes. Dana has created an SVL inner gear kit that includes side and differential gears, thrust washers, hardware, and a phosphate-coated cross shaft to protect against spinout failures. The components of the all-inclusive kit have been tested and meet aftermarket performance standards for coatings, materials, core hardness, case depth, and microstructure.
- Rear axle shafts, which are manufactured with SAE-1541 steel and are precision heat-treated to ensure desired durability and hardness. The axles are available for all makes of vehicles, with 80 SKUs available. By manufacturing with performance in mind, the SVL rear axle shafts have met Dana's aftermarket expectations for torsional fatigue, rotating/bending torque, and static ultimate strength.
- Ring and pinion gearing designed with precision engineering and routinely enhanced to ensure the best available coverage for customers. Recently, Dana expanded its SVL ring gear ratios to include 7.5" and 8.5" diameters for all General Motors makes; 8.9", 9", and 9.75" for all Ford makes; and 9.25" for all Chrysler makes. Expanded ratios also are available for the Dana 30, 44, 60, 70, and 80 axles.
For more information on the new SVL products, visit www.svlparts.com or see Dana's technologies first-hand at SEMA, an industry-leading automotive specialty products trade event that hosts educational seminars, special events and product demonstrations, running Nov. 5-8 in Las Vegas. Dana representatives will highlight these new technologies at booth No. 36179 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.About Dana in the Aftermarket Powered by recognized brands such as Dana ®, Spicer ®, Victor Reinz ®, Glaser ®, GWB ®, Thompson ®, Tru-Cool ®, SVL ®, and Transejes™, Dana delivers a broad range of aftermarket solutions – including genuine, all makes, and value lines – servicing passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles across the globe. Leveraged by a global network of 13 distribution centers, Dana's dedicated aftermarket team provides technical service, customer support, high fill rates, and on-time delivery to customers around the globe. For more information, please visit www.dana.com/aftermarket. About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com. SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts