NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) will host its 2013 Investor Day on Monday, November 11, 2013, at the New York Stock Exchange. Management presentations and Q&A are planned from 12:30 to 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
Analysts and investors interested in attending should contact NCR Investor Relations at Investor.Relations@ncr.com.
For those unable to attend, a live audio webcast and related presentation materials may be accessed through the company’s website at www.ncr.com in the “ Investor Relations” section. A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation at the same link listed above for 12 months.
About NCR CorporationNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 450 million transactions daily across the financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries. The company encourages investors to visit its web site which is updated regularly with financial and other important information about NCR. Web site: www.ncr.comTwitter: @NCRCorporationFacebook: www.facebook.com/ncrcorpLinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ncr-corporationYouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ncrcorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV