- Spicer front axle shafts for the Jeep Wrangler JK: Upgraded axle shaft designs for Dana 30™ and Dana 44™ axles deliver a 300 percent increase in fatigue life and a 2,000 percent improvement in high-angle fatigue life. The new shaft's Spicer universal joint size has increased from a Model 1310 to a Model 1350, and the use of micro-alloys has increased strength. Additionally, the outer stub has been redesigned to enhance snap ring retention, and material has been added to the yoke ears to equalize deflection and reduce bearing cap spin. These shafts are sold as complete assemblies saving the time to install the universal joints.
- Spicer performance adjustable shocks: Hand-built by Walker Evans Racing for Dana, the direct-fit shock absorbers are designed for Jeep Wrangler JKs with 3- to 5-inch lifts. A 16-position adjustability coupled with a billet aluminum reservoir delivers a 250 percent range of damping force with easy adjustments for street or trail conditions.
- Spicer axle vent bladder kit: A complete universal repair solution, which attaches to the axle vent tube and captures heated/churned axle lube that has leaked out of the vent and safely returns it back to the axle. This sealed system also prevents mud and water from entering through the axle vent, protecting the axle from contamination and keeping it operating in extreme conditions.
- Spicer high-performance spools: Developed to deliver on-demand traction for racing enthusiasts and off-roaders, these spools offer improved traction, additional strength, and simplicity. This all-makes program stands up to the rigors of large tires, rugged terrain, and high torque.
- Spicer high-performance differential gasket: This maximum-durability gasket is made of proprietary material that features an anti-stick coating and a woven-steel core that can withstand the exceptional performance requirements. Reusable in most circumstances, the program includes 12 all-makes SKUs that allow for easy and fast field repairs.
- Dana's genuine Crate Axle™ program: Complete with housings, gears, bearings, and axle shafts, the axle replacements offer out-of-the-box genuine Dana quality for Dana 44™ and Dana 60™ rear axles. Dana's recently added ratios – 4.56, 4.88, and 5.13 – are now available on the Dana 44 rear axle.
- Spicer one-piece aluminum driveshafts for the Ford Mustang: Available in 3.5- and 4-inch diameters, the driveshafts provide a smoother, quieter ride and eliminate the need for a center bearing while maximizing vehicle acceleration. The 4-inch-diameter driveshafts provide the additional benefit of higher RPMs with less noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). No adapter is required for this driveshaft, which is equipped with a new CV joint fitting that bolts directly to the OE vehicle flange.
- Spicer ring and pinion gear offerings: Dana develops a durable line of ring and pinion gearing using a range of controlled processes, including face hobbing, shot peening, lapping, and heat treatment. The precision-machined gearing offers an easy set up and enables a smoother ride, while reducing NVH. Dana recently expanded gear ratios to include 4.56, 4.88, and 5.13 for the Dana 44 (226 mm) Jeep Wrangler JK and Dana 60 (248mm) rear axles.
Dana Highlights New High-Performance Technologies For The Aftermarket At SEMA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.