The World Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS) Market 2013-2023
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with IRS, MESAB, DESMI, JFE and Ecochlor are included within the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How The World Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS) Market 2013-2023 report can benefit youVisiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the World Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
1. Executive Summary1.1 Overview of the World Ballast Water Treatment System Market 2013-20231.2 Highlights of this Report1.3 Benefits of the Report1.4 Methodology1.5 The World USCG Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-20231.6 The World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-20232. Introduction to the World Ballast Water Treatment System Market2.1 Fleet Analysis2.2 What Should We Think About the Ballast Water Treatment Systems and the Issues Surrounding it? 3. The World Ballast Water Treatment System Markets 2013-20233.1 The Global USCG World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-20233.2 The World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Scenario 1 2013-20233.3 The World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Scenario 2 2013-2023 4. Financial Analysis4.1 How to do a Financial Appraisal Before You Choose a Ballast Water Treatment System?4.2 Payment Options and Other Ideas for the Ballast Water Treatment System Vendors 5. Expert Opinion5.1 IRS5.1.1 Feedback on our Ballast Water Treatment System Report5.1.2 The Common Problems of Ship Owners5.1.3 Is a Class Specific Approval Required?5.1.4 Significant Developments since 20125.1.5 Port State Control Inspections and the Ballast Water Treatment System5.1.6 Hindrances in the Development of the Ballast Water Treatment System Market5.1.7 Alternatives to the Ballast Water Treatment System and Carbon Emissions5.1.8 Exporting Countries Benefit More5.1.9 Required Level of Training 5.1.10 IRS Classed Vessels Going to the USA5.2 DESMI5.2.1 The DESMI Ballast Water Treatment System and the Distinguishing Factor5.2.3 Maintenance and Customer Feedback5.2.4 Challenge in Meeting the Demand5.2.5 Retrofitting and Carbon Emissions5.2.6 Advantage to Reputed Brand Names and Target Market5.2.7 Class Approval and Biggest Threat to the BWTS5.2.8 Estimate on BWTS Ratification Date5.2.9 DESMI's Choice of Market 5.2.10 Space for New Vendors 5.2.11 Partnerships in the Ballast Water Treatment System Market 5.2.12 Major Competitors of DESMI5.3 Ecochlor5.3.1 Feedback on our Ballast Water Treatment System Report5.3.2 Approvals Pertinent to the USA5.3.3 Largest Growth Market in the World and Expectation from the Market5.3.4 Any Other Technology Suitable for Ballast Capacities5.3.5 Training to Operate the BWTS5.3.6 Ecochlor's BWTS a Solution to Ship Owners' Concern5.3.7 The Basis of Selecting a Classification Society5.3.8 Cost and Current Systems in Service5.3.9 Where is the World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Steering to? 5.3.10 Retrofitting Ecochlor's BWTS 5.3.11 Hindrances in the Ballast Water Treatment System Market 5.3.12 Customer Feedback on Ecochlor's Ballast Water Treatment System 5.3.13 The USA and The Ballast Water Treatment System Market5.3 MESAB 5.3.1 Top 5 Ballast Water Treatment System Vendors5.3.2 Advice for Technical Superintendents5.3.3 Marketing Channel and Future of BWTS5.3.4 Average Time Required For Retrofitting BWTS on Different Types of Vessels5.3.5 Major Market Share for Ballast Water Treatment5.3.6 Where is Most of the Refit Work Being Done?5.4 JFE5.4.1 JFE- One of the Leading Vendors5.4.2 Order Number as of September 20135.4.3 Limit on Angle of Operation5.4.4 Major Concern for Ship Owners5.4.5 Competitors in Ballast Water Treatment Technology5.4.6 Threat, Hindrances and Estimation for the BWTS Market5.4.7 Attractive Offers for Customers5.4.8 Analyzing Carbon Emissions5.4.9 U.S.A & the BWTS Market 5.4.10 Retrofitting BWTS 5.4.11 Port State Control Inspection of BWTS 5.4.12 Is it Easy for New Vendors to Enter The BWTS Market? 6. Leading Companies in the Ballast Water Treatment System Market6.1 Leading Ballast Water Treatment System Providers6.1.1 Alfa Laval Group6.1.2 Auramarine Ltd6.1.3 Calgon Carbon Corp. / Hyde Marine6.1.4 Coldharbour Marine Ltd6.1.5 DESMI Ocean Guard A/S6.1.6 Ecochlor Inc.6.1.7 ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A6.1.8 GEA Westafalia and Seperator Group Gmbh6.1.9 Hitachi 6.1.10 Hyundai Heavy Industries 6.1.11 JFE Engineering Corporation 6.1.12 Kuraray Co Ltd 6.1.13 MAHLE 6.1.14 Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding 6.1.15 N.E.I Treatment Systems 6.1.16 NK-O3 6.1.17 OceanSaver 6.1.18 Optimarin 6.1.19 Panasia Co Ltd 6.1.20 Qingdao Headway Technology Co Ltd 6.1.21 RWO 6.1.22 Samsung Heavy Industries 6.1.23 Severn Trent De Noora/ Severn Trent Plc 6.1.24 Sunrui Marine Environmental Engineering 6.1.25 Techcross 6.1.26 Wartsila Hamworthy6.2 Summary of Leading Ballast Water Treatment System Providers 7. Conclusions7.1 The World USCG Ballast Water Treatment System Market 2013-20237.2 The World Ballast Water Treatment System Market 2013-2023 8. Glossary List of TablesTable 3.1 USCG World Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-2023 ($m, AGR %)Table 3.2 USCG World Ballast Water Treatment Systems Market Forecast CAGR (%) 2013-2023, 2013-2018, and 2018-2023Table 3.3 Applicability of USCG Ballast Treatment Rules Based on Ship Construction Date and Ship's Ballast Water Capacity (m3)Table 3.4 Global Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-2023 ($bn, AGR %) Scenario 1Table 3.5 Global Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast CAGR (%) 2013-2023, 2013-2018, and 2018-2023 Scenario 1Table 3.6 Global Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast 2013-2023 ($bn, AGR %) Scenario 2Table 3.7 Global Ballast Water Treatment System Market Forecast CAGR (%) 2013-2023, 2013-2018, and 2018-2023 Scenario 2Table 4.1 Calculating the Net Present ValueTable 6.1 Corporate Profile of Alfa LavalTable 6.2 Corporate Profile of Auramarine LtdTable 6.3 Corporate Profile of Calgon Carbon Corp/ Hyde MarineTable 6.4 Corporate Profile of Coldharbour Marine LtdTable 6.5 Corporate Profile of DESMITable 6.6 Corporate Profile of EcochlorTable 6.7 Corporate Profile of ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.ATable 6.8 Corporate Profile of GEA Westafalia and Seperator Group Gmbh Table 6.9 Corporate Profile of HitachiTable 6.10 Corporate Profile of Hyundai Heavy IndustriesTable 6.11 Corporate Profile of JFE Engineering CorporationTable 6.12 Corporate Profile of Kuraray Co LtdTable 6.13 Corporate Profile of MAHLETable 6.14 Corporate Profile of Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Co LtdTable 6.15 Corporate Profile of N.E.I Treatment SystemsTable 6.16 Corporate Profile of NK Co LtdTable 6.17 Corporate Profile of OceanSaverTable 6.18 Corporate Profile of OptimarinTable 6.19 Corporate profile of Panasia Co LtdTable 6.20 Corporate Profile of Qingdao Headway Technology Co LtdTable 6.21 Corporate Profile of RWO (Veolia Environment)Table 6.22 Corporate Profile of Samsung Heavy IndustriesTable 6.23 Corporate Profile of Severn Trent De NoraTable 6.24 Corporate Profile of Sunrui Marine Environment Engineering CoTable 6.25 Corporate profile of TechcrossTable 6.26 Corporate Profile of Wartsila Hamworthy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts