Nov. 5, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Now paying less for fuel is more than just a dream, it is a reality for Fuel Rewards Network™ (FRN) Members. Since the Fuel Rewards Network™ program launch in
, drivers across the country have saved more than
on high quality fuel at Shell. And now, through an everyday offer, Shell, the No. 1 selling gasoline brand in the U.S., and the Fuel Rewards Network program will give FRN™ Members across the country and in
instant savings at the pump by taking a minimum of
off per gallon instantly on every fill-up at participating Shell-branded stations.
per gallon savings is an exciting new offer, the Fuel Rewards Network program offers a variety of ways to earn rewards to save even more at the pump. FRN Members in Atalnta can take as much as one, two,
or more off per gallon on their fuel purchases just by using the FRN program, with FRN Members saving on average
per gallon on their purchases of all grades of Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasolines. And some really savvy FRN Members have paid as little as
"FRN Members are experiencing the ease of earning rewards on items they are already buying, then combining those rewards for tangible fuel savings," says
, North American Marketing Alliance Manager. "More than 44 percent of FRN Members are new Shell customers who can now see their money-saving goals become a reality by paying less for fuel at Shell. In April, we announced the program's national availability in nearly 200 cities coast-to-coast; and we are pleased to report that the FRN program is available at 288 participating Shell stations in
where FRN Members can take advantage of the program."
The FRN program goes beyond traditional loyalty programs by providing consumers with multiple opportunities to earn Fuel Rewards
savings. The following ways to save are available to
- Shop Online: Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering at least 5 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend. Some may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more to multiply savings!
- Dine Out: Link a payment card to the Dining program and earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend at participating restaurants in the Atlanta area, including Fogo de Chao, Buca di Beppo, Woodfire Grill and more.
- Shop at Shell: Purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes or auto services at participating Shell stations in the Atlanta area to earn Fuel Rewards savings through the Shell ® Fuel Rewards ® program.
"We recognize that consumers are looking for ways to save and we are proud to continue to evolve the FRN program to not just meet this need but help consumers see a real difference when they fill up," said
, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Excentus, provider of the Fuel Rewards Network program. "We look forward to expanding earning opportunities to bring increased savings to our members and making the FRN program the place people turn to save on fuel."
Consumers can join the FRN program and get their FREE FRN Card by following these easy steps:
- Visit fuelrewards.com and click "Sign Up."
- Enter your information.
- Select "I have a card" and then "FRN Card" if you already picked up an FRN Card at a participating Shell station, or select "I need a card" to request one to be mailed to you.
- Enter your card number and card PIN (if you already have a card). Follow the steps to complete online enrollment.
- You can also sign up for the FRN program and request or activate your FRN Card by downloading the FRN Mobile App for iPhone or Android.
Once enrolled, FRN Members can start earning rewards by making the purchases they already make every day through the wide variety of FRN program channels and redeeming those rewards for fuel savings at Shell.