Cloud Cruiser Announces Support For OpenStack Havana And Ceilometer
HONG KONG, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenStack Summit -- Cloud Cruiser, the pioneer in cloud financial management, today announced support for OpenStack's latest release, Havana, and it's metering and monitoring module, Ceilometer.
Cloud Cruiser has been active in the OpenStack community since 2010 when it released the industry's first financial management solution based on the OpenStack platform. With support for Havana, Cloud Cruiser continues its investment in the industry-leading open source software for public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Havana's metering module, Ceilometer, provides a central point of aggregation for all storage, networking, and compute usage, enabling Cloud Cruiser to provide rich decision support, chargeback, and cloud billing to enterprises and service providers deploying OpenStack clouds. With Cloud Cruiser, customers now benefit from:
- Advanced decision support – workload analysis, user/customer analysis, demand forecasting, 'what-if' analysis, profit management, and more
- Monetized cloud services – agile pricing models, showback, chargeback, cloud billing
- Unlimited scalability – support for large heterogeneous public, private, and hybrid computing environments
- Increased control – budgets and alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts