James S. Metcalf, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, will speak November 5, 2013 at the Baird Industrials Conference at the Four Seasons in Chicago, IL. The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investor Information page of the USG Corporation website at investor.usg.com.
The webcast will be archived and available on the Investor Information webpage until Friday, November 29, 2013. To listen to the live webcast, participants must have a multimedia computer and Windows Media Player software. To download the software prior to a webcast, participants should visit investor.usg.com, click on the webcast link, complete the registration form and then click Help. Participants should access the webcast event page at least 15 minutes before the live event.
USG Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of innovative, high-performance building systems through its United States Gypsum Company, USG Interiors, LLC, L&W Supply Corporation and other subsidiaries. Headquartered in Chicago, USG Worldwide operations serve the commercial, residential, and repair and remodel construction markets, enabling our customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. USG wall, ceiling, exterior sheathing, flooring underlayment and roofing systems provide leading-edge building solutions, while L&W Supply branch locations efficiently stock and deliver building materials throughout the United States. USG and its subsidiaries are proud sponsors of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic teams and the Canadian Olympic team. For additional information, visit www.usg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV