5W Public Relations Highlighted As Top PR Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- topPRagencies.com, an online organizer of independent reviews and ratings, released their November ratings and 5WPR was ranked highly in a number of categories. The agency, which Ronn Torossian founded 10 years ago, was ranked for November 2013 as the #2 Crisis Communications firm, the #4 lifestyle company, and #4 digital media agency.
Public Relations companies are ranked following evaluation by independent researchers at topPRagencies.com. They evaluate implementation, overall performance, creativity, needs analysis, and reporting. The ratings of the best public relations firms are released monthly to assist businesses and organizations in connecting with public relations firms which feature a history of effective services for their specific industries.
In 2013, 5WPR has won numerous awards, including Public Relations Agency of the year by the American Business Awards, and PR News named the agency as honorable mention for mid-size agency of the year for 2013 at their recent gala event in 2013.
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS5W Public Relations ( http://www.5wpr.com) is a full-service agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 100 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications. "Like" us on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/5WPublicRelations or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/5W_PR. Contact: Ronn Torossian, 5W Public Relations, 212-999-5585, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV