Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) today announced that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference at 1:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. MST on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, in Scottsdale, Arizona. During the presentation, Dr. Morrissey will review the company’s development plans and priorities for cabozantinib. He will also discuss the company’s corporate strategy and financial outlook, and provide a general business update.
The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media at www.exelixis.com.
Exelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib). Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com.Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV