Contango Oil & Gas Company (NYSE MKT: MCF) today announced it expects to issue earnings for the three months ended September 30, 2013 after market close on Monday, November 11, 2013. In conjunction with the release, Contango will conduct a conference call to discuss contents of that release on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 8:00am Central Standard Time.
Those interested in participating in the earnings conference call may do so by calling the following phone number: 888-452-4023, (International 719-325-2429) and entering the following participation code: 7619261. A replay of the call will be available from Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 11:00am CST through Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 11:00am CST by dialing toll free: 888-203-1112, (International 719-457-0820) and asking for replay ID code 7619261.
Contango Oil & Gas Company is a Houston, TX-based independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploitation and production of crude oil and natural gas, offshore in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico and in the onshore Gulf Coast regions of the United States. Additional information is available on the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV