Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased MiMedx Group, Inc. (“MiMedx” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM:MDXG) common stock between October 26, 2011 and September 4, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/mimedx-group-mdxg/.
The complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (a) the Company violated the Public Health Service Act by unlawfully manufacturing and marketing certain unapproved biologics products; and (b) as a result of the foregoing, the Company’s statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
On September 4, 2013, MiMedx acknowledged the receipt of a letter from the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) which stated that MiMedx’s Surgical Biologics unit violated the Public Health Service Act by unlawfully manufacturing and marketing drugs at one of its plants. On this news, MiMedx securities fell more than 36%, to close at $3.85 per share on September 4, 2013.If you suffered a loss in MiMedx you have until November 8, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/mimedx-group-mdxg/. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV