- Leased 530,000 square feet in the quarter, the sixth straight quarter with over 525,000 square feet leased.
- Inline leased percentage was 90.7% at quarter end, a gain of 140 basis points compared to the same period last year and 80 basis points sequentially.
- Occupied percentage was 88.2% at quarter end, an increase of 300 basis points compared to the same period last year and 170 basis points sequentially.
- Permanent leased percentage at quarter end increased 270 basis points compared to the end of the same period last year and 30 basis points sequentially.
- Total average rental rates for new and renewal leases, on a same suite basis, rose 9.1% and the initial rental rate for new and renewal leases increased 6.2%, on average, for leases executed during the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- Same property average mall in-place rent for tenants less than 10,000 square feet increased 1.4%, year over year, to $38.99 from $38.47 per square foot; and 0.9% from $38.63 sequentially.
- Portfolio tenant sales increased 1.4% to $299 per square foot on a trailing twelve month basis.
Rouse Properties Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts