- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) was $8.9 million, or $0.32 per share in the third quarter of 2013, excluding two CCRCs that are being re-positioned.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 7.0% to $29.3 million in the third quarter of 2013, an increase of $1.9 million from the third quarter of 2012. Excluding two CCRCs being re-positioned, EBITDAR margin was 35.2% in the third quarter of 2013.
- Revenue increased 12.8% to $88.0 million in the third quarter of 2013, an increase of $10.0 million from the third quarter of 2012.
- Average monthly rent for the consolidated communities increased 3.8% to $3,023 per occupied unit in the third quarter of 2013, an increase of $111 per occupied unit from the third quarter of 2012.
- Same-community revenue grew 2.4%, same-community expenses increased 1.3% and same-community operating income increased 3.9% compared to the third quarter of 2012.
- The Company completed the acquisition of two senior living communities for a combined purchase price of approximately $21.6 million. Subsequent to the end of the third quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of two additional senior living communities for a combined purchase price of approximately $31.8 million.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results; CFFO Increases 18% Year-to-Date
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.