Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: OLED), enabling energy-efficient displays and lighting with its UniversalPHOLED® technology and materials, announced today that the Company will present at two upcoming investor conferences:
- Goldman Sachs US Emerging – SMID Cap Growth Conference in New York City, NY on November 14, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- UBS Global Technology Conference in Sausalito, CA on November 19, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Live and archived audio webcasts of the presentations will be available on the events page of Universal Display’s website.
To see how Universal Display is changing the face of the display and lighting industries with its UniversalPHOLED ®, white OLED and flexible OLED technologies, please visit the company at www.udcoled.com.
About Universal Display CorporationUniversal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) is a leader in developing and delivering state-of-the-art, organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies, materials and services to the display and lighting industries. Founded in 1994, the company currently owns or has exclusive, co-exclusive or sole license rights with respect to more than 3,000 issued and pending patents worldwide. Universal Display licenses its proprietary technologies, including its breakthrough high-efficiency UniversalPHOLED ® phosphorescent OLED technology, that can enable the development of low power and eco-friendly displays and white lighting. The company also develops and offers high-quality, state-of-the-art UniversalPHOLED materials that are recognized as key ingredients in the fabrication of OLEDs with peak performance. In addition, Universal Display delivers innovative and customized solutions to its clients and partners through technology transfer, collaborative technology development and on-site training. Based in Ewing, New Jersey, with international offices in Ireland, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan, Universal Display works and partners with a network of world-class organizations, including Princeton University, the University of Southern California, the University of Michigan, and PPG Industries, Inc. The company has also established relationships with companies such as AU Optronics Corporation, DuPont Displays, Inc., Innolux Corporation, Konica Minolta Technology Center, Inc., LG Display Co., Ltd., Lumiotec, Inc., Moser Baer Technologies Inc., Panasonic Idemitsu OLED Lighting Co., Pioneer Corporation, Samsung Display Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Sony Corporation, Showa Denko K.K., and Tohoku Pioneer Corporation. To learn more about Universal Display, please visit www.udcoled.com. Universal Display Corporation and the Universal Display logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Universal Display Corporation. All other company, brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV