PLYMOUTH, Minn., Nov. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) has announced it will participate in upcoming conferences in November.
Jim Prokopanko, Mosaic's President and Chief Executive, will present at the Cowen and Company 4th Annual Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
On Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, Prokopanko will speak at the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals and Agriculture Conference in Boston.
Both presentations will be webcast at the time of the presentation and will be available on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to email@example.com.About The Mosaic Company The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV